Cruise excursion from Naples port to Pompeii
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private tour with English speaking driver and official guide|
|Meeting point:||At Naples port|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Let yourself be fascinated by the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast area and Pompeii, one of the most well-preserved sites of the ancient history, with a driver at your disposal.
At your arrival in Pompeii you will meet a private guide who will show you the most important streets, the Forum centre of the social and political life in town, the shops, aristocratic villas (Domus), the temple of Jupiter and the other monuments of the ancient city, that was completely buried under ash and pumice during the eruption of the Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Your private driver will then conduct you to the Amalfi Coast area for a lunch break, letting you choose your favourite direction: the charming town of Sorrento, rich in Villas and monuments from the Roman times to the Modern area and famous worldwide for the Limoncello, a traditional liquor made with lemons, or the fabulous town of Positano, a former fishing village visited by writers and artists from all over the world.
On the way back to the ship you will go through a panoramic road that will make you enjoy breathtaking views of the Mount Vesuvius and the different towns along the Gulf of Naples.
Main sites visited
- Pompeii archaeological site
- Gulf of Naples
- Amalfi Coast area
- Private transportation with driver
- Official guide for two hours
- Pompeii admission tickets
- No other admission tickets required
- Extras and meals are not included in the price
- Especially in summer weather could be quite hot, therefore we recommend to bring with you water, head cover, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- No specific dress code is required, however we suggest to wear comfortable shoes