Cruise excursion from Livorno port to Lucca and Pisa
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private tour with English speaking driver and official guide|
|Meeting point:||At Livorno port|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Get the most out of a daily excursion to Lucca and Pisa from Livorno port with private transports and a guide in Pisa for enjoying the beauties of the Squares of Miracles.
Arriving to Lucca you will be astonished by the Renaissance city walls perfectly preserved, that nowadays are a pedestrian area with breathtaking views of the historical centre and the Tuscany countryside. The city encloses hundreds of years of history and art, from the ruins of the Ancient Roman amphitheatre to the many Renaissance buildings, and it is also the native town of the great composer Giacomo Puccini.
Your driver will then lead you to Pisa. Your private guide will show you the stunning Byzantine mosaics and artworks by the Pisan School housed in the imposing Cathedral, while sharing with you the details of Galileo’s physics experiments in the Square of Miracles, you will then admire the famous Leading Tower and the other marbled buildings of the huge square.
You will enjoy a relaxing view of the Arno river from the Lungarno of Pisa, finally you will return back at the ship with endless memories of cities that are symbols of the Renaissance splendour.
Main sites visited
- Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery
- Pisa historical centre
- Lucca town
- Tuscany countryside
- Private transportation with driver
- Official guide in Pisa for two hours
- Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery admission tickets
- Other admission tickets are not included
- Extras and meals are not included in the price
- Shorts, tank tops and sleeveless garments are not allowed in churches, therefore in summer you can carry a sweater or other item of clothing to wrap around your bare shoulders before entering any holy sites.
- Upon request we can purchase the admission tickets to the Pisa Leaning Tower: please note that tickets are always subject to availability and they are not refundable at time of booking.