Cruise excursion from Livorno port to Florence and Chianti area
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private tour with English speaking driver and official guide|
|Meeting point:||At Livorno port|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
See the best of Florence and the Tuscany countryside with a daily excursion from Livorno port with your private driver and a guide for exploring the City of the Renaissance.
Arriving in Florence your first stop will be Piazza Michelangelo, from which you will enjoy one of the most breathtaking views of the city from the above, then you will reach the very heart of the city for a private walking tour along the narrow streets rich in art and history.
You will see Florence Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio bridge and many other highlights, in addition to the Accademia Gallery hosting the famous Michelangelo’s David, or the Renaissance masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery, according to your preferences (please note that both museums are always closed on Mondays).
Afterwards you will direct together with your driver to the hills of the Chianti area, where you could taste local products and wines while enjoying landscapes renowned all over the world. At the end of the day you will be back at your ship with lots of pictures and enchanting memories to bring with you forevermore.
Main sites visited
- Florence Cathedral
- Florence historical centre
- Accademia Gallery or Uffizi Gallery collections
- Greve in Chianti area
- Private transportation with driver
- Official guide in Florence for three hours
- Admission tickets to Accademia Gallery or Uffizi Gallery (at your choice)
- Other admission tickets are not included
- Extras and meals are not included in the price
- Shorts, tank tops and sleeveless garments are not allowed in churches, therefore in summer you can carry a sweater or other item of clothing to wrap around your bare shoulders before entering any holy sites
- To visit some churches you could be asked a symbolic contribution used for maintenance and restoration of artworks, to be paid on the spot