Discovering the Amalfi Coast excursion
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private tour with English speaking driver|
|Meeting point:||At the hotel|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Enjoy an excursion to the Amalfi Coast area, driving along curvy paths with the maximum comfort of a private car and a customized itinerary upon your hotel location.
Your driver will lead you to the beautiful city of Amalfi, a former maritime republic surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery that still preserves many traces of the ancient splendour, such as the St. Andrew's Cathedral built in the 11th century and the inside Cloister of Paradise. You will then head to Ravello, the City of Music, renowned for the Villas with magnificent gardens and terraces overlooking the sea.
Along the coast you will discover astonishing landscapes and small villages like Conca dei Marini with its beautiful Smeraldo Grotto, the little fjord just out of Furore until you will reach the fabulous town of Positano, visited by writers and artists from all over the world.
After lunch you will proceed your journey to Sorrento, that will surprise you for its elegance and the unique fragrance of lemons, base ingredients for the traditional liquor Limoncello that made the city famous worldwide.
Main sites visited
- Amalfi Coast area
- Private transportation with driver
- Aperitif with appetizers
- Other admission tickets are not included
- Extras and meals are not included in the price
- To visit some churches you could be asked a symbolic contribution used for maintenance and restoration of artworks, to be paid on the spot
- Especially in summer weather could be quite hot, therefore we recommend to bring with you water, head cover, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion