Capri Island excursion with private boat
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private tour with boat service|
|Meeting point:||Dock in Amalfi / Positano / Praiano (please advise in case of different pick-up location)|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Explore the Mediterranean Sea and sea caves heading toward the charming Capri Island, where you will admire crystalline waters and depths, as well as the fascinating Blue Grotto.
The natural beauties of Capri Island await you and your skipper will show you hidden coves off the beaten track. You will also see the imposing three stacks hosting the rare Blue-tinted Lizard, crossing in fact one of the Faraglioni through a natural passage!
For the lunch break the skipper could give you suggestions for a restaurant with local cuisine: you could enjoy a walk in the famous Piazzetta of Capri with its characteristic Clock Tower, or maybe take the funicular for reaching the top of the island and the Gardens of Augustus, from where you could admire a comprehensive view of the surrounding area.
You will return to your hotel after one day spent discovering the perfect harmony between man and nature, with unforgettable memories of this incredible experience.
Main sites visited
- Capri Island and coves
- Faraglioni (Capri's stacks)
- Amalfi Coast area
- Private boat transportation with skipper
- Soft drinks and snacks onboard
- No admission tickets required
- Extras and meals are not included in the price
- The boat is equipped with beach towels, fresh water shower and toilette, kitchenette
- The access to the Blue Grotto with small rowboats only is subject to weather and sea conditions (an entrance fee is required for the visit, to be paid on the spot)
- Contact Top Travel Italy now and a Travel Advisor will inform you about Terms & Conditions of this Luxury Service