Rome Highlights with Colosseum
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Private Car tour with driver and official guide|
|Meeting point:||at the hotel|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Discover the best of the Eternal city with a private tour that includes the main highlights of the city, from the Ancient Romans time to the magnificent of the Renaissance art.
You will start the day at the Capitoline Hill’s square designed by Michelangelo with the spectacular view of the Roman Forums and the Colosseum. You will indeed step on the path of the ancient Forum, the heart of Roman public life, before entering with your private guide into the Colosseum.
You will pass through the impressive Piazza Venezia and then proceed to Largo di Torre Argentina (once Campus Martius), a fascinating site nowadays famous for the Cat Sanctuary that was the scenery of Julius Caesar’s murder by Brutus.
Afterwards you will arrive right into the very heart of the city: the Pantheon, Piazza Navona with its Renaissance buildings and the Bernini’s masterpiece Fountain of Four Rivers, the Spanish Steps and of course the Trevi Fountain. Don’t forget to flip a coin at the fountain to be sure you will come back to Rome!
Main sites visited
- Roman Forums
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navona
- Largo Argentina
- Piazza Venezia
- Private transportation with driver
- Official guide
- Colosseum and Roman Forums admission tickets
- Meals not included
- No other admission tickets required
- Especially in summer weather could be quite hot, therefore we recommend to bring with you water, head cover, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion
- No specific dress code is required, however we suggest to wear comfortable shoes.