Vatican Museums and Sistine's Chapel tour by night
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Tour Type||Walking tour with private guide|
|Meeting point:||at the hotel|
|Meeting time:||at your choice|
Immerse yourself in the intimacy of the Sistine’s Chapel with a private tour led in the late evening and enjoy all the Vatican treasures avoiding the daytime crowd.
Explore the personal Popes’ art collections that include some of the finest Roman and Greek statues in the world and many other artworks housed in the Vatican Museums. Walk through the Gallery of Maps with all the Italian regions painted on the walls and admire the four Raphael Rooms with the stunning fresco of the School of Athens.
You will then step into the Sistine’s Chapel hosting the enlightened frescoes by Michelangelo. Get yourself inspired by the unique atmosphere in the Chapel and admire all the accurate details of The Last Judgement, an authentic masterpiece of the Renaissance art.
This tour has limited access and it is available only on Fridays from May to October, so don’t miss this special evening visit after the official closure of the Vatican Museums!
Main sites visited
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine's Chapel
- Raphael Rooms
- Private official guide
- Vatican Museums admission tickets
- No other admission tickets required
- Transports are not included in the price
- Before entering the exhibition it is mandatory to deposit bags, tripods for cameras and video cameras, umbrellas and sharp objects in the cloakroom of the museum.
- Shorts, tank tops, sleeveless garments and hats are not allowed, therefore the Vatican Museums department recommends to wear appropriately for the visit.